Dr Glenn is a psychologist and author of the book “Never Binge Again”.
He became disillusioned with his work consulting to the food industry and with what traditional psychology had to offer overweight and/or food obsessed individuals.
Dr Glenn struggled with his own weight and food obsession for many years. In this episode we talk about his unique approach to overeating, stress eating and binge eating.
He shares great tips on how to quickly recover from mistakes without self judgement or unnecessary guilt.
If you find yourself in one or more of the following situations “Never Binge Again” may help you.
· You’ve tried diet after diet without long-term success
· You’re constantly thinking about food, your next meal, or your weight
· You eat when you’re not hungry for emotional reasons,
· You eat differently in private than you do in public
· You often restrict food and fast, to make up for the periods of overeating
You can find Dr Glenn at the following links:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLD5wZRmKOuixUvFvDQH2Jg