In this episode, Susan and Tiaan talk about all things cholesterol.
We addressed these questions:
– What is cholesterol, and where does it come from
– What are the different types and roles of cholesterol
– How does it affect our health and heart health
– How do we test, and what do these mean
– What other factors affect our risk of heart disease
– What are the genetic influences in heart disease
– How does the fat in our diets affect our cholesterol and our heart health
– What will the management of cholesterol look like in the future?
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe, like and share with anyone who may find it useful. My goal for these podcasts is to bring you a variety of perspectives that may help you on your personal health journey.
This also helps me attract more great guests to share their wisdom.
If you have any guests you would like to hear from or questions answered please let me know. Email email@example.com
You can sign up for my newsletter to keep up-to-date with the content I am publishing, monthly blogs and Q & A webinars with experts from around the world. https://mailchi.mp/61eb6eb3e0df/newsletter-signup