In today’s podcast Tiaan and Susan discuss why protein is essential for our health. Susan talks about why she is so passionate about protein, and why this is the most important macronutrient and underappreciated macronutrient in our diet.
- What happens when we don’t get enough protein
- What’s the difference between complete and incomplete proteins and why this matters for our health
- Why leucine is essential for muscle protein synthesis
- What are the best sources of protein, and
- How to work out how much protein we need to eat each day.
If you enjoy this podcast series. Please subscribe, like and share with anyone who may find it useful.
If you have any guests you would like to hear from or questions answered please let me know. Email email@example.com
You can sign up for my newsletter to keep up-to-date with the content I am publishing, monthly blogs and Q & A webinars with experts from around the world. https://mailchi.mp/61eb6eb3e0df/newsletter-signup